Hi, my name is Deborah Alexis Daoud, and I usually go simply by Alexis. I have many years of experience in Massage Therapy, including additional certifications in specialized techniques, I am also a Registered Nurse, and Personal Trainer, my field of studies encompasses the human health.
I am currently also dual licensed in Massage Therapy, LIC # MA58730, and Esthetician with the Board of Cosmetology, FB9763238.
As an esthetician I perform skin cleansing facials that improve your health, feel and look. I will brighten your skin with facials, both the classic and medical-grade varieties, to nourish skin and address issues such as aging and acne.
I have High endurance for Strong Deep Tissue Massage, and different techniques to relieve stress, pain & tension from your muscles. With therapies that will guaranteed make you feel healthier.
- Dual Licensed and insured esthetician and massage therapist
- Extensive health training, including a RN nursing degree
- Previously worked at five-star hotels and spas and with celebrity clientele
- Employs Swedish, Deep-Tissue, Reflexology, Shiatsu, Myofascial-release techniques, Reflexology, Trigger Point Therapy.
- Specializes in energy healing, including reiki and chakra balancing
- Esthetician therapies include facial cleansing, Microdermabrasions, Chemical Peel, etc.
- Salt and Sugar scrubs, and Waxing services.
- Professional Steam & Swedish Sauna Room, Hot Rocks.
- High endurance & strength, including a Personal Trainer License.
Besides my massage career, registered nursing degree, I own a jewelry line LexNex Designs (www.LexNexDesigns.com), and also our full-on Headstone business, Millennium Headstones Corp. (www.MiamiHeadstones.com), which is also a world changer.
I do carry my Massage Therapy strictly professional, please do not confuse my personality and the way I carry myself, it is simply the way I feel, young, positive and healthy. My services are really special, not at all overpriced, and the success rate is truly high.